Monday assorted links
1. Is the former colonizer now popular in the colonies?
2. Progress on small modular nuclear reactors?
3. Who is a liberal? LiberalismUnrelinquished.
4. Those new service sector jobs: “I’m a pastor living in rural Arkansas, and I make up to $3,000 a week with my side hustle using ChatGPT to make pitch decks for startups.” And California man goes to Disney every day for eight straight years.
5. MIE: remote kissing device.
6. Data on pharmaceutical blockbusters. Very good post.
7. Scott Aaronson on ChatGPT, an extreme view much but not all of it correct. And ChatGPT and robotics.
The post Monday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.