Be prepared now: What’s crisis ready?
Melissa Agnes of the Crisis Ready Institute joins me on “The Business Storytelling Show” to discuss how brands can be ready for a crisis before it happens. This is not about crisis management but how brands can be more proactive once something happens.
- What’s being crisis ready?
- Communication during a crisis
- The unexpectedness of crisis
- Communication channels to be crisis ready
- The role of perception
- How do you learn to be crisis ready?
- Thinking through scenarios
- The role of spokespeople
- Building relationships with media
The post Be prepared now: What’s crisis ready? appeared first on Christoph’s Content Corner.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.